Friday 12 September 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter T

Hello hello.

I cannot believe it's been another week already.

How are you feeling ?

I am getting closer and closer to starting school...and I am pretty happy about it. I've been trough a lot of changes lately...and there are more to come.

They are good changes so I'm happy about them.

I'm posting the mani one day sooner because tomorrow I am leaving town and I won't have internet access. ( I scheduled the "The 31 days challenge" untill I return so you can check my blog everyday for the manis)

Today, for me T is for TIMBER.




Today I had the chance to use for the last time my fav nude polish SallyHansen- Stocking Nude. 

I did the lines using acrylic paints. (Lidan)

My inspiration:


I wish you all have a great week. Kisses


11 comments:

  1. Vaaaaiiiiii ce frumoase Andreea,sa stii ca eu o placuta.......si cu modelul asta :))))),ca tot ma intrebai mai demult,daca exista vreun model pe care nu-l am .Super ai desenat printul asta.felicitari.pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe.Initial am crezut ca sunt stampilate apoi am citit ca sunt facute cu acrilice.Si eu tot culori nude am ales pt aceasta tema.Pup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te-am nominalizat pentru un tag! :) Vezi mai multe detalii aici : http://beau-typhoon.blogspot.ro/2014/09/tag-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html#comment-form. Te pup! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dragut modelul :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce idee originală ai avut, nu mi-a trecut așa ceva prin cap. Foarte frumos ți-a ieșit modelul!
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. misto tare rezultatul,ai avut ceva de munca

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice one! zici ca sunt abtipilde :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cea mai original tema, dupa parerea mea si imi place interpretarea ta! Felicitari!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ai avut un pic de rabdare, dare rezultatul e minunat

    ReplyDelete