Tuesday 2 September 2014

The 31 day challenge- day 1

Hello everybody!

Today I am going to start a 31 day challenge.

Since I have a lot of time on my hands...I figured I'd do something nice for me and for you.

I found a nice pic on the internet and I am going to follow that challenge. (I will post the pic at the end of every post so that you know what you'll see the next day)

The post will be only with the pics of the manicure- no talking.

I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I will.


DAY 1: RED NAILS




For this design I have to thank my BFF (she's not a blogger or a nail artist- but she did this great design and she allowed me to reproduce it). 



5 comments:

  1. Ce nuanta placuta! ♥
    Cocheta si dragalasa este si manichiura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoasa manichiura,un rosu superb,succes la postari in acest challenge <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. o ce dragu <3 abia astept sa vad ce o sa mai faci! spor :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draguta manichiura :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce drăguţ arată! Aştept noi postări cu unghiuţie ♥ Te invit şi pe blogul meu ---- http://beau-typhoon.blogspot.ro/2014/09/pensule-esentiale-essential-makeup.html?showComment=1409828111195#c9006691500929317733

    ReplyDelete