Sunday 18 January 2015

BornPrettyStore- Stamping plate BP-15

Good evening everybody!!

I am very glad that I am able to write another blog post this weekend. Unfortunately I am very busy with my exams and I cannot truly do my work as a blogger.

To be 100% honest with you...I have a bad flu and I can barely stand up , much less learn! Since blogging is something I do with a lot of pleasure I find it comforting and a lot easier to do.

I have a lot of manicures I haven't had the chance to show to you...but I hope I will in the near future. (I will also have a giveaway on my blog- my "baby" will turn one year in February)

Tonight I will show you a manicure I did with a stamping plate from BornPrettyStore - nothing winter related even if the colours are perfect.

As many of you already know, the BornPrettyStore plates are very good. (this one is from the collection before Christmas- they are better than the ones they had before- the hexagonal ones)

Talking about stamping plates- they are having a lot of SALES right now on their site- especially on pre-sale stamping plates. And you also recieve a free gift if your order is bigger than 15$ or 25$   CHECK IT OUT HERE!!!

As for the manicure...I just wanted to some stamping over the gorgeous blue you'll see.

Sometimes I wish I had sun when I took the pics...well this time I don't. The silver is very shinny and because of the sun you cannot see the design very well...I am sorry but I cannot fight mother nature!









9 comments:

  1. Foarte drăguță manichiura! Tot zic că vreau să-mi comand și eu câteva plăcuțe și alte chestii de nail art de pe BPS dar... nu-mi fac niciodată timp să răsfoiesc bine site-ul. :))
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoase,super si culorile combinate <3 LIKE IT <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt superbe unghiutele tale.Foarter frumoasa combinatia intre cele doua culori.Cum am mai spus de n ori,argintiul de la tip top este bestial.Am casigat si eu in decembrie 10 placute BP,abia astept sa pun manutele pe ele,toate sunt foarte frumoase.Pupici.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! am si eu placuta asta..e geniala.si manichiura ta o pune in valoare minunat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty, Andreea! I love the colours and the stamping turned out beautifully! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect look ! but without sun , some color are less visible ! nice black and white picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iti urez insanatosire grabnica. Cat despre manichiura, este fantastica. Am si eu placuta si are modele foarte frumoase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, e mega reusita manichiura! Culorile sunt minunate :)

    ReplyDelete