Tuesday 17 March 2015

Fishnet.

Hello lovelies!

Today I want to show a type of manicure I've been wanting to do for a long time. Why did I do it now?
I was scrolling down on Instagram on +Nailstorming's (this is the Google+ account) profile and I saw a beautiful design and then told myself "I have to do this" .

She did the design with black but I decided to do it with white (left hand) and red (right hand) - I don't usually do 2 different colours on my hands...but I liked it very much like this.

I am happy that my nails are finally starting to get to the size I want - this has to do with a new base/treatment I've been using lately. (Eveline 8in1)
I will tell you more about it in a future blog post (after longer use)










6 comments:

  1. very pretty! I like that you did different colours for each hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssuuuper! efectul este wow, imi place foarte mult manichiura :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeee ce unghiutzeeeee frumoaseeeee,ma bucur ca iti merge cu Eveline,pupicei <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunt foarte interesante unghiutele tale.Chiar un am vazut acest modelas pana acum.Imi plac foarte mult.Pupici.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat de elegant arata si imi place ca pe o mana ai pictat doar cu alb si pe celalat cu rosu!

    ReplyDelete