Saturday 21 March 2015

NTC- Water decals

Hello there!


As you already know .... today is the "nail team challenge" day - 11/18(looks like we are close to this challenge's end- I honestly have no idea when time flies so fast) 


Today's theme was proposed by Deyutza - WATER DECALS 

To be totally honest with you...doing this manicure I realized that I'd rather free handed paint with acrylics than using (full nail) water decals- I simply cannot get the hand of it and it makes me crazy. (this is the same feeling I have when it comes to Water Marble) but, as I've told you before, I wont stop trying. 

Today I will show you 2 manicures - I hope you'll like one of them. 

Both manicures are done with water decals I've recieved from my good friend Oana.






*********************************************************************





11 comments:

  1. Superbe amandoua draga mea,ma bucur ca ai gasit manichiurile potrivite pentru ele,pupicei <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce dragute sunt ambele modele ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt superbe ambele dar preferata mea este prima.Pupici.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! prima manichiura e geniala, o ador!
    si modelul cu maci imi place, am folosit si eu astfel de water decals <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! imi place mult prima mani..e asa de colorata <3 kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. arata duper .ambbele sunt tare frumoase

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cea de-a doua manichiura e foarte eleganta! <3 Prima e funky si super cute! Imi plac!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce frumoase sunt amândouă! Dar mie-mi place mai mult prima manichiură, efectul e super! :D
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nu se vede deloc ca te-ai chinuit cu aceste modele. Ambele sunt extrem de frumoase si colorate, perfecte pentru inceput de primavara!

    ReplyDelete