Thursday 26 March 2015

Wear yellow for Seth

Hello hello!

You know that since I started my blog I've done a few "support" manicures - I am the most proud about the "ThinkPink" ones (Breast cancer awareness).

Today I decided to do another manicure like that.

I am sure that by now many of you have heard about little Seth! You can read more about him here ---> OurLittleHero

He's the cutest and the most powerful 5y/o I've ever seen in my life : that's why I will do this blog post.

You can also "wearyellowforseth" on facebook, instagram or twitter. All you have to do is dress in something yellow and post the photo ussing #wearyellowforseth

Also...for nail enthusiasts ...you can go check THIS facebook page!






Here you can read some info about little Seth :
This is my "wearyellowforseth" picture - I hope he'll get to see it and I hope he'll get better soon!
I covered my eyes because I wanted to show my manicure too.
Peek-a-Boo 

5 comments:

  1. Ceeeee frumos,superba postare Andreea,manichiura este minunata,pupicei <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte reusita si frumoasa manichiura, perfecta pentru acest caz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frumoasă postarea, la fel ca manichiura ta! Îmi place mult nuanța de galben folosită, iar modelul negru arată foarte bine peste.
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emotionant!! cred ca o sa port si eu galben pentru Seth <3 super cute mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful manicure, Andreea! And for such a great cause. Poor little Seth, that's really quite heart rendering :( I hope this and all the online support help to cheer him up xx

    ReplyDelete